For the project Vote-For-Peace the following rules apply:
- The desire for peace is the only embassy and demand of Vote-For-Peace. No more and no less.
- Vote-For-Peace is neutral in every respect. Vote-For-Peace relates in any way comment on individuals, organizations, countries, cultures, religions, politics, ideologies or other topics. Should a representative of the project manifest itself in this direction, so this represents the private opinion.
- The census is held every year.
- At the end of the calendar year of the counter is set to zero.
- The calendar year begins on 1 January.
- Everyone must vote per year click once.
- Every person must each year upload a photo (selfie). Group photos are permitted if all individuals that are visible on the screen, have the consent.
- Everyone should ask other people to participate in the vote.
- Nobody should be forced to participate in the vote. Participation is completely voluntary.
- Does anybody wish to not participate in the vote, so this person may incur no disadvantages. The decision is to be accepted in any case.